Sunday, January 4, 2015

Collage of my Favorite 2014 Donations!


2014 was a great year for my family and I count myself extremely blessed and fortunate.  However, I know there are always many, many people who could use a hand, so I attempt to help as many as I can through giving.  I believe that if everyone gives a little, we all benefit a lot.  Although I contribute both monetarily and physically throughout the each year, my favorite form of giving is through my artwork.  I never pass up a chance to donated paintings for philanthropic causes.  For me, this brings twice the joy.  Not only do I get the joy of helping those in need, but I get the joy of knowing someone appreciates my works enough to hang in their home.  

I am always looking for great causes and happy to contribute.  If you know of a philanthropy that could benefit from a "Karen Tarlton Original Painting," PLEASE DROP ME NOTE!

I hope 2015 brings you health, happiness, and great joy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...